KW Commercial is the commercial real estate arm of Keller Williams and is driven by culture and profitability. At KW Commercial – La Quinta Market Center, we believe that you are only as good as the people you are in business with. That’s why we make it a priority to be in business with the best.
Why KW Commercial?
- KWC Associate Academy designed to help new commercial brokers get into production quickly
- Access to ProspectNow, a prospecting tool with a database of commercial tenants and owners
- Access to ClientLook, a CRM application built specifically for commercial real estate
- Access to Buildout, a marketing software and syndication platform
- Use of KW Commercial branding and marketing materials
- Access to REIS database that includes marketing intelligence and comps
- KW Commercial branded real estate search app
- Discounts on KW Land and KW GPS memberships
- Partner discounts on CCIM, JDS and IAC
- Early access to Family Reunion tickets
- Annual KW Commercial Retreat
- Exclusive training and networking events at Family Reunion
- Specialty group webinars
- Exclusive ability to appear in “Commercial” search results in the KW Referrals Platform
Here at KW Commercial – La Quinta Market center, our commission structure is a little bit different than most real estate companies. We have something called an agent commission “cap.” Each office has a cap on commissions based on their current market. Once an agent reaches a set amount of production (cap), they are no longer required to pay the office a split, meaning the agent is at a 100 Percent commission split until their fiscal year starts again. The best part is that Keller Williams has the best training in the world, support, and a community of associates and mentors for you to become a Capper. If you don’t reach your cap, you’re not required to pay the difference.
In keeping with the philosophy that brokers are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, KW Commercial has created a distinct profit sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s monthly profits are returned to those who have contributed to the market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office. To date, dozens of Keller Williams associates have earned more than $1 million in profit share and a total of $1 billion has been given to agents overall.
Join KW Commercial – Best Commercial Brokerage in Coachella Valley
From office properties to land brokerage, if you have an area of specialty or are looking to enhance your career by branching into the commercial world, KW Commercial can take your business to new heights! For any questions, please contact us.